Terms and Conditions for website usage
Welcome to our website ClaremontPropertyGroup.co.uk, Claremont Property Group is the trading name of Claremont PG Limited registered in England and Wales Registered Number 07103066 / VAT Number 163 9775 64 at 32 George Street Birmingham B3 1QG
The term Claremont Property Group or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website as detailed above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Claremont Property Group.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Claremont PG Limited trading as Claremont Property Group.
This web site is owned and operated by Claremont Property Group
How we process your data
The information you provide to us when using this web site will be processed for the following reasons:
- to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
- to send you our newsletters and notify you of our products and services;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The data we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name;
- your company name;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- your query;
- details about the pages you visit.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The circumstances in which we may contact you
We may contact you, including by email or telephone, to tell you about our services.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
The data we hold about you
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When you visit our web pages, tracking technologies may automatically record information about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our web site;
- the type of browser software and operating system you use to access our web site;
- the date and time you access our web site;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit on our web site; and
- if you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our web site, and to learn about the number of visitors to our web site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you wish to completely avoid the cookies, turn off cookies in your browser. This will disable the Item Store and the Request Samples tool and may affect the overall performance of the site. The method will vary according to the type and version of your browser and whether you use a PC or an Apple Macintosh, but will approximately follow these steps.
- with PC: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookie settings.
- with Apple Macintosh: Edit > Preferences > Receiving files > Cookies > Cookie settings.
- Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies radio buttons.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookie settings.
You will normally be able to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, accept certain types of cookie, and/or receive a warning before accepting a cookie.
Alternatively, if you wish to remove these cookies from your computer at a later date you may clear them after visiting the site; this will not affect the performance of the site or the cookies in question.